[K12OSN] sound on Xubuntu/LTSP

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 23:59:42 UTC 2006

Excellent, it worked!

But the volume is very low.  I see in the docs that I
can specify the initial volume in lts.conf, but is
there an interactive way of adjusting the volume?  The
volume slider in xmms did not work, and alsamixergui
didn't work (it probably adjusted the volume on the
server, not the client).

Thanks for the help.  I'm gonna play around w/ this
until I get it perfect.

-Rob

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/WorkInProgress#esd_ALSA_sound_on_LTSP_4_2