Re: [K12OSN] TuxPaint 0.9.16 vs. KidPix a teachers perspective

I was able to save a file...
if logged in as USER001 then USER002 wouldn't be able to access my files...so I don't understand this..

- Kids can't save to their [own] file - every station would have everyone's art - and can be deleted by anyone

I am downloading TuxPaint on my workstation and I'll see if I can figure out how to do some of the things that our teacher wants kids to do. Perhaps you all have some ideas or resources I could pass along?

Thanks!

John