[K12OSN] FireFox

I think some of this may have been hit before, but I can't find the reference.

I have two FireFox questions.

  1. I want to upgrade to FF 2.0.  What is the easiest way to do this.
  2. I want to be able to lock down firefox.  It seems I have read that there if a configuration page where I can set home page and other settings for all users.  I can't seem to locate this file.
  3. Why isn't FF 2.0 in K12LTSP 6.0?
OK, that was three questions.  Sorry. <g>

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com