Re: [K12OSN] FireFox

i think it's just typing 'about:config' in the address bar..
for configurable things..but you might mean like profile or something?

good question on FF2.0 in 6.0...

--Huck

Mel Wade wrote:
I think some of this may have been hit before, but I can't find the reference.

I have two FireFox questions.

   1. I want to upgrade to FF 2.0.  What is the easiest way to do this.
   2. I want to be able to lock down firefox.  It seems I have read that
      there if a configuration page where I can set home page and other
      settings for all users.  I can't seem to locate this file.
   3. Why isn't FF 2.0 in K12LTSP 6.0?

OK, that was three questions.  Sorry. <g>

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com