[K12OSN] OT: wget won't work with tomsrtbt

When trying to use wget (to grab files off the ltsp server) running in
tomsrtbt on the lan I get "Connection Refused".

wget http://192.168.0.254:/somefile

But if I try wget from an ltsp client terminal it works fine. Anyone know why?
I initially thought the firewall but eth0 is a trusted device so I am
assuming it's not the firewall.
--
Robert Arkiletian