Re: [K12OSN] FireFox

There  are three kinds of people in the world...
those who can count and those who can't.

;->)

Sorry couldn't resist.

On 13/12/06, Mel Wade <mel melwade com> wrote:
I think some of this may have been hit before, but I can't find the
reference.

I have two FireFox questions.

I want to upgrade to FF 2.0.  What is the easiest way to do this.
I want to be able to lock down firefox.  It seems I have read that there if
a configuration page where I can set home page and other settings for all
users.  I can't seem to locate this file.
Why isn't FF 2.0 in K12LTSP 6.0?OK, that was three questions.  Sorry. <g>

--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." - BF