[K12OSN] OT: Join TOSS

Alan Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Wed Dec 13 05:09:52 UTC 2006

I am in the process of updating the Members area of the TOSS
Foundation's site (http://tossfoundation.org), and would like to invite
list members who are not only active LTSP users but also Open Source
advocates to send me your names off list if you would like to appear in
this page. A one liner with personal info should suffice:

<Alan Hodson, TIS/EPISD, El Paso TX ahodson at elp dot rr dot com>

I apologize if this request seems inappropriate, but on a daily basis I
learn here, and you all certainly are at the cutting edge of of
humanizing technology.
 Cheers
 Alan
 -=o=-