[K12OSN] Scanner on K12ltsp 5

Jim Christiansen jim.c.christiansen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 17:59:53 UTC 2006

Hi everyone.

Does anyone have a scanner running properly on a terminal?

I'm still at a loss about why this Epson scanner works properly connected to
a stand-alone linux box.  On a standalone XSane allows menu changes to
grayscale or color scanning- everything works through all of the menus.

When connected to a terminal using the wiki at ltsp it is recognized but
will only scan in black and white...  Any other menu changes respond with a
"Failed to set value" message.

Some students are hounding me to get it working for a grad presentation  :-(

Jim