[K12OSN] Printing Problem

On my new K12LSTP I can no longer print.  I've noticed that on start the CUPS takes a long time in intialize - it finally does after a minute or two.

Once I'm in the printer doesn't show up in KDE and the Printer control won't load.  It says that its trying but never comes up.

Can anyone help me?

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com