Re: [K12OSN] Screen Reset - Bug?

I still have problems with the console starting a new screen session whenever someone in the lab logs off.  I've tried loggin in as someone but that doesn't seem to work.  I've found reference to logging in a runlevel 3 to correct this problem, but I'm not sure where to go with this.  I understand the concept of runlevels but not sure how to check/change this for the login.

I'm also wondering if this is a bug in Verion 6 as I cant think of anything I've changed that would affect this.
--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com