Re: [K12OSN] FireFox

Thanks for the enlightenment...  I'll sit tight with the version I have.

I'm still looking for how to set homepages, etc system wide.

This is and area where moving from Windows is difficult...  In windows I could do a lot with policies (even for Firefox), but I don't see an equivelent on Linux.
--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com