Re: [K12OSN] FireFox

Ah, Thanks.  I think you or someone mentioned that before.  The price of being too busy.

Mel

On 12/13/06, Dan Young < dyoung mesd k12 or us> wrote:
Mel Wade wrote:
> I'm still looking for how to set homepages, etc system wide.

CCK
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/cck/firefox/

Install the extension. You'll use it to construct another extension,
which you can install system-wide defaults:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/cck/firefox/faqs.html

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us >
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services