Re: [K12OSN] FireFox

I've done it. Works like a charm. The other thing you can do is look into 'sabayon' which sets all kinds of defaults.
Cheers,
 Michael

Huck wrote:
My understanding Mel is that the easiest method is by creating a dummy user and configuring all you want 'default' with that user and then copy all of their config files to the /skel folder, which is where defaults come from when creating new users.

If anyone that has actually DONE this could confirm or correct that'd be great, as I have never done this, just going by memory from previous posts on the topic.

--Huck

Mel Wade wrote:
Thanks for the enlightenment...  I'll sit tight with the version I have.

I'm still looking for how to set homepages, etc system wide.

This is and area where moving from Windows is difficult... In windows I could do a lot with policies (even for Firefox), but I don't see an equivelent on Linux.
--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com