Re: [K12OSN] Kill all your users

If you're going to use David's script, put the script in, say, /usr/local/bin/ and then use root's crontab to run it every night at 10pm or whenever. Otherwise, following Chuck's approach, you could put

pkill -u $LOGNAME

in /etc/gdm/PostSession/Default (he may be putting it in a different file; Chuck?) and it will run the command when the user logs out. I suggest testing this on a non-production server because I can invision it killing itself before completely cleaning up after the user's session and thus leaving some temp files lying around unnecessarily.

Petre

Mel Wade wrote:
Sorry for my ignorance on this, but I'm not really understanding where to put a kill command for users in K12LSTP 6...

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com