Re: [K12OSN] Screen Reset - Bug?

ahh that... I've had that since K12LTSP 2.0 :) dunno the fix sorry.

Mel Wade wrote:
I'm on the server via gui interface.

This is the message I get in the logs:
Dec 14 15:33:23 libraryltsp gdm[27589]: Display :0 is busy. There is another X server running already.

When I google this I get some references to the runlevel.

Mel