Re: [K12OSN] FireFox

On 14/12/06, Huck <dhuckaby paasda org> wrote:
My understanding Mel is that the easiest method is by creating a dummy
user and configuring all you want 'default' with that user and then copy
all of their config files to the /skel folder, which is where defaults
come from when creating new users.

including DOT files like .xyz

If anyone that has actually DONE this could confirm or correct that'd be
great, as I have never done this, just going by memory from previous
posts on the topic.

Works for all users created after that point of time. Plus you will
have to set files like pref.js some where in the /etc/skel/.mozilla
tree to read only and owned by root so that people are not able to
edit that or overwrite this by simply choosing another page as their
home page.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar