Re: [K12OSN] PostSession script, rm command and user directories

Meelis Mihhailov wrote:

I don't really understand your problem I guess. What is /home/
custom_dir_name?

oh sorry. I mean if a user creates a directory under /home/terminal1
(for example "plah")

then it is not removed by the PostSession script when she/he ends the session.

The "rm -rf /home/terminal1" command in the script should take care of that.

Nils Breunese.