Re: [K12OSN] Access from outside

FreeNX Mel...freenx...
yum install freenx

then get the NX client...http://www.nomachine.com/download-client-windows.php
and you should be good to go..

--Huck

Mel Wade wrote:
We have one K12 LSTP server and have plans to add two more over the next year. Overall we are very pleased with the results.

I need to find a way to access the server from windows machines to be able to monitor activity at any time of the day. I need to be able to be on my WinXP laptop at home and VPN into the school's network, connect to a LTSP server via GUI interface and manage the server and monitor activity.

What is the best way to do this? (The VPN is not the part that I have questions about - just art of the example.)

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com