[K12OSN] Wiki?

Dan Young dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Dec 15 23:06:39 UTC 2006

OK, here's a first cut at the k12ltsp.org wiki in MediaWiki. MediaWiki
is, of course, the wiki used by Wikipedia.

http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/

User accounts will need to be created. The old ones were not
transferred. Anonymous editing is not allowed; wiki-spam has been a
problem on phpwiki.

Your feedback/praise/threats/screams are desired, although requests for
a different wiki engine will probably not be feasible without a detailed
plan for migration from phpwiki. Thanks!

--
Dan Young <dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services