Re: [K12OSN] Wiki?

Some pages seem to be missing, apparently denoted by the link being in red rather than blue. For example the page on autologin with gdm links to just a blank wiki page--I really hope I don't have to write that one over, the details are already fuzzy in my mind.

I second Steve's suggestion that the whole website be moved to a wiki.

Petre

Dan Young wrote:
OK, here's a first cut at the k12ltsp.org wiki in MediaWiki. MediaWiki
is, of course, the wiki used by Wikipedia.

http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/

User accounts will need to be created. The old ones were not
transferred. Anonymous editing is not allowed; wiki-spam has been a
problem on phpwiki.

Your feedback/praise/threats/screams are desired, although requests for
a different wiki engine will probably not be feasible without a detailed
plan for migration from phpwiki. Thanks!