Re: [K12OSN] PostSession script, rm command and user directories

On 16/12/06, Meelis Mihhailov <meelis nlib ee> wrote:
This did not work. If I use the command rm -rf /home/terminal9 then files in
Desktop are not erased as well as files in the /home/terminal9 created by
the user.

If I use rm -rf /home/terminal9/* then Desktop files are removed but files
in /home/terminal9 made by user are still not removed :(

Did you run them as root? Or through some root owned script? Running
in scripts owned by by others / gdm may not allow this.

Alternatively do rm -rf /home/terminal9/.* and rm -rf
/home/terminal9/* together work?

Sorry I jumped in to the thread a bit late and I may be asking you to
cover the ground all over again.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar