Re: [K12OSN] Wiki?

Nothing is lost. The phpwiki is still exactly where it was. Lots of
links broke because of differences in the way special characters were
munged when used in links. I'm sure we can clean up.

Can you point me at the page in phpwiki that you're referring to? I'll
make sure that one is moved.

Thanks!

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>