[K12OSN] - Core 3 PDC - windows print

We added a Core 3 Primary Domain Controller at the High School using the D. Trask instructions --- which works great (thanks)! Students can go anywhere in the school and their home folder follows them. Now I would like to add a printer that is a share off of a Windows PC (hooked to the parallel port) that all the students could print to.

Windows PC (domain login, room 1)-------> send print job ------> Windows PC (domain login here as well, room 2) ------> p. port to printer.

I can login as a student and add the printer, which works great for that student - but doe's not show up for other students. I don't want to login as every student in the school and add a printer.

Any and all advice is welcome.

Larry