[K12OSN] PostSession script, rm command and user directories

Meelis meelis at nlib.ee
Mon Dec 18 20:40:28 UTC 2006

> Wait a minute!  Are you trying to clear/remove the home directory for the
> user ID terminal9 while terminal9 is still logged in?  If so, you can't do
> that.  You'd have to kill all of terminal9's PIDs first, then remove the
> files.
>
> Petre

Hi Petre !

Actually user should be logged out by the time my script starts to work.
PostSession should be script that will be executed right after the users'
session has been terminated and in there I wrote my code.
The same system works with no problems in my current FC4 system. If the
problem is that the user is still logged in it should that be an issue in
the FC4 system as well ?

If I use a timed solution (that is at the moment my solution) then I managed
to get the timing right and now all data is erased. I do not like this
because it's dirty :(

Meelis
---
meelis at nlib.ee