Re: [K12OSN] PostSession script, rm command and user directories

Wait a minute! Are you trying to clear/remove the home directory for the user ID terminal9 while terminal9 is still logged in? If so, you can't do that. You'd have to kill all of terminal9's PIDs first, then remove the files.

Petre

Hi Petre !

Actually user should be logged out by the time my script starts to work. PostSession should be script that will be executed right after the users' session has been terminated and in there I wrote my code. The same system works with no problems in my current FC4 system. If the problem is that the user is still logged in it should that be an issue in the FC4 system as well ?

If I use a timed solution (that is at the moment my solution) then I managed to get the timing right and now all data is erased. I do not like this because it's dirty :(

Meelis
---
meelis nlib ee