Re: [K12OSN] More to do with accents...

Are you sure she's using ALT and not CTRL?

Also, make sure she types ALT-', lets both keys up, then types the appropriate vowel.

Todd

On Dec 18, 2006, at 3:17 PM, Jim Christiansen wrote:

Well, I let our languages teacher read the reply about using accents in Gnome and Openoffice and she got back to me that the right-alt apostrophe and a letter key just pulls down menus in Openoffice. Any other ideas? I have found somewhere on internet on using an openoffice macro for this but I'ld rather not go there yet. Thanks, Jim