[K12OSN] fl_teachertool monitor- control blank screen

Hi Robert,

Thanks again for the suggestions. It always helps to have other input!...
Sorry to hear about your power outage BTW. What caused your power outage
for  4 days?.. amyway when everyone cleared out I rebooted this server and
fl_teachertool worked fine after that? Dont have a clue what "rejuvinated"
to make it work? Works like a charm now.I cant  imagine what neeeded to be
restarted to make it work,,but fl_teachertool now works on this server .
Thanks for the F9 tip,,,I wouldnt have known that was hiding there in the
file menu BTW...

Thanks again,

Barry Cisna