[K12OSN] fl_teachertool monitor- control blank screen

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Mon Dec 18 23:12:20 UTC 2006

Hi Robert,

Thanks again for the suggestions. It always helps to have other input!...
Sorry to hear about your power outage BTW. What caused your power outage
for  4 days?.. amyway when everyone cleared out I rebooted this server and
fl_teachertool worked fine after that? Dont have a clue what "rejuvinated"
to make it work? Works like a charm now.I cant  imagine what neeeded to be
restarted to make it work,,but fl_teachertool now works on this server .
Thanks for the F9 tip,,,I wouldnt have known that was hiding there in the
file menu BTW...

Thanks again,

Barry Cisna