Re: [K12OSN] Image creation software

Actually udpcast what the useful thing. That thread is below.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2005-February/msg01140.html

On 19/12/06, Krsnendu dasa <krsnendu108 gmail com> wrote:
Follow this thread. I used these ideas and it worked well.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2005-February/msg01121.html

On 19/12/06, Kisakye Alex <akisakye ucu ac ug> wrote:
Good People,

I would like to create an image of a windows system to be deployed all over my school network before school resumes. I have looked at Norton Ghost but my boss says that the current budget can't support that! Does anyone know of a free tool I could use?

Thanks
ALex