Re: [K12OSN] Image creation software

I personally have used G4U which worked well, but was slow and then I had issues with the version I had used and USB keyboards on the new systems.

We too could not afford Ghost. I liked Acronis True Image Workstation, and used its trial to do a few summer images. I am hopeful to find another freeware app or look back at G4U after I get time to see if new releases work.