Re: [K12OSN] Advocacy in Curriculum

Wow.

At what age/grade should we start them on command line, in your (anyone's) opinion?

~kari

On 12/19/06, Robert Arkiletian <robark gmail com> wrote:
I encourage teachers to add Linux command line skills to their IT
course curriculum's. Look what this latest IT Job Market research
indicates.

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/career/article.php/3649436
"All this migration to Linux and open source means that job openings
are zooming. Based on Dice statistics, Linux as a recommended skill is
up 51% this year, and roughly 150% in the last two years."

--
Robert Arkiletian