Re: [K12OSN] Keyboard Multiple Taps

No it doesn't. Isn't that a preference for each individual user? I have tried turning it all the way down as well. No luck there.

It isn't the end of the world. I have just been switching to boxes out. Just curious as to what it happening here.

On 12/19/06, Eric Harrison <eharrison mail mesd k12 or us> wrote:
Timothy Hart wrote:
> I have a couple of thin clients that type a key multiple times for each tap
> on the keyboard. As you can imagine this makes it a little hard to logon.
> :-) Different keyboards don't seem to matter. Tried USB and PS2. This issue
> also seems to happen only to HPs and Compaqs. Something LTSP is guessing
> wrong about these junker clients?
>
> I found this thread from 2002 on the list (
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2002-December/msg00263.html) but it
> didn't really help me much.
>
> Anyone have an idea?
>
> Tim

Does adjusting the keyboard preferences help?

System -> Preferences -> Keyboard

-Eric