Re: [K12OSN] Dropbox question

Jim,

Thanks for the response and the script.  I was kind-of suspecting that I would need such a solution, and very grateful that you already have it!

sorry about the form of the response.  comcast has again placed k12osn redhat com on a blacklist as spam and until I can convince them otherwise, I have to watch the listserve manually, then compose emails to respond as needed. Aaargghh!!

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins