Re: [K12OSN] Image creation software

yeah I used G4U and its (I beleive) TFTP ability on a bunch of old 233 and up systems and I loved it (but it was very slow...which tends to happen with 30 systems all connecting to 1 10/100 NIC in a P3 700 server :P). I found that Acronis which I like and sounds just as similar to that for mentioned r-drive. Prior to all that I would use Symatec Ghost and pop drives in and out or spanned an image across CDs.

Since we are going to stop with floppies, and I hate doing drives 1 by 1, I have been wanted to find a good "free" network based system. So I will have to try that G4L and if that doesn't work perhaps I can get our Tech. Coordinator to purchase something OR better yet donate to like a G4L or G4U to allow development to go further.

Thanks all!