Re: [K12OSN] Advocacy in Curriculum

when they can spell and read
IMHO

--Huck

Kari Matthews wrote:
Wow.

At what age/grade should we start them on command line, in your (anyone's) opinion?

~kari

On 12/19/06, *Robert Arkiletian* <robark gmail com <mailto:robark gmail com>> wrote:

    I encourage teachers to add Linux command line skills to their IT
    course curriculum's. Look what this latest IT Job Market research
    indicates.

    http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/career/article.php/3649436
    <http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/career/article.php/3649436>
    "All this migration to Linux and open source means that job openings
    are zooming. Based on Dice statistics, Linux as a recommended skill is
    up 51% this year, and roughly 150% in the last two years."

    --
    Robert Arkiletian