From: k12osn-bounces redhat com on behalf of Guy-Michel Lessard
Sent: Thu 12/21/2006 8:12 AM
To: Support list for open source software in schools.
Subject: Rép. : [K12OSN] Any how-to page for: Users home dir on win2k3 server?

Yes there were discussions and it was said that a howto was to be put up on the wiki pages but i believe that the wiki site is being overhauled right now. Have you checked the wiki?

Guy Lessard
Professeur CÉGEP de l'Outaouais
Gatineau, Québec
Canada

>>> "Ryan Hackl" <ryan hackl lskysd ca> 2006-12-20 14:34:34 >>>

A previous thread said there
were issues with having W2K3 home folders on the k12ltsp system.

Was this resolved?

If yes, is there a good 'how-to' out there
for FC5 and W2K3 R2 to assist in setting this up?

Ryan Hackl

<<winmail.dat>>