[K12OSN] Wiki?

Dan Young dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us
Thu Dec 21 16:07:55 UTC 2006

Mel Wade wrote:
> Is the new wiki live?  If you follow the link on the site (k12ltsp.org
> <http://k12ltsp.org>) you go to www.k12lstp.org/wiki
> <http://www.k12lstp.org/wiki> which redirects you to the old wiki...

It's currently still at k12ltsp.org/mediawiki and we haven't moved any
of the aliases from old to new.

We were hoping to get some feedback and have some consensus on this
before "flipping the switch". I'm strongly of the opinion that we should
   go w/ MediaWiki, perhaps in concert w/ the K12LTSP v6 announcement.

Outstanding issues:
Logo (I'll look for a candidate this morning)
Broken links (look for red links)
Missing content
Spurious pipe chars on links (residue from incomplete sed magic)

Being a wiki, anybody can jump in and add a little polish, copy over
some missing content, etc. I see that a few people have done so (the
RecentChanges feature actually works here!) Thanks!

--
Dan Young <dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services