Re: [K12OSN] Wiki?

I'd say get the logo in place and more the move!

I've added a page on AD Integration.  I was not able create an account on the old wiki to even try and add a page.  This one worked great.

I would like to be able to upload files though.  I have a number of screenshots that I would like to be able to add, but need to have the File Upload feature enable to do so.

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com