Re: [K12OSN] smb/ldap woes..

I just had to do it on a lab machine that I'm testing on...
had done it on my personal machine previously so was going to ask if it was neccessary...then the lab machine puked so I hacked the registry and then it worked.

Am use'n whatever smb K12LTSP 6.0 has.

--Huck

cliebow midmaine com wrote:
aare you sure that is necessary? i add local4.debug /var/log/ldap and
restart syslog  that creates volumes sof logs to read
i tohught smab was smart enough now to make thata no isue..we are using
scads of xp machines with no hack

chuck