[K12OSN] more smbldap queries..

Huck dhuckaby at hvja.org
Thu Dec 21 23:32:47 UTC 2006

yay so far on the windows side all is lovely...

when I try to login to the server via a thin client on I am unable to
with smb/ldap user account...but if I create a normal linux user account
I can. the K12LTSP server is the smb/ldap server as well.

Is there some one-liner or a check box somewhere I missed to resolve
this issue?

--Huck