Re: [K12OSN] more smbldap queries..

This solved it... =)  http://ldots.org/ldap/
Yahoo!!! Now to get IceWM to be default option, and menus configured properly and files ported over...

--Huck

Huck wrote:
might have found the answer...will post back if
http://ldots.org/ldap/
that doesn't work :)

--Huck

Huck wrote:
yay so far on the windows side all is lovely...

when I try to login to the server via a thin client on I am unable to with smb/ldap user account...but if I create a normal linux user account I can. the K12LTSP server is the smb/ldap server as well.

Is there some one-liner or a check box somewhere I missed to resolve this issue?

--Huck
cliebow midmaine com wrote:
shares should be no prob if the ldap piece is unchanged

After using the IDEALX script, is it safe to add/modify shares in the
smb.conf file per my setup or is there some behind the scenes stuff with
ldap that needs to coincide with the smb.conf changes?

Huck is very new to this ldap stuff. =)

--Huck