[K12OSN] Issues with two terminals - xserver fails / Matrox Millenium II

Hello once more. I've been working on this for a day or so and haven't came up with any luck so far.

I have two workstations that were working on my K12LTSP 4 box which I cannot get to come up on the K12LTSP 5. I have three machines of the same hardware configuration. One works, the other two do not.

I have tried to copy the lts.conf information from the one that works:
    [C112]
   PRINTER_0_DEVICE = /dev/lp0
   PRINTER_0_TYPE = P
X_MODE_0 = 800x600 40 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync

to the two that are not currently working:
[C113] [C116] *Note - I did not put this on the same line, I'm must showing that both have the same config.
   PRINTER_0_DEVICE = /dev/lp0
   PRINTER_0_TYPE = P
X_MODE_0 = 800x600 40 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync

In the global section, the XSERVER = "auto"

I tried adding XSERVER = "mga" to the individual lines as well to see if that would help, it did not.

The video cards in all three are AGP Matrox Millenium II (MGA2164WA-B)

The error I am getting basically goes as follows:

Scanning for video card.. then it says to check /tmp/mnt/xorg.log for errors (which is not in /tmp/mnt/xorg)

Then I receive xserver failed.

As mentioned earlier, I did have these working under K12LTSP 4. I did have an issue earlier when I didn't realize that the dhcpd.conf file was changed. So if something in lts.conf has changed, that may be something I don't know.

I do have several other terminals (4 working), one of which is an identical machine as two that are not working.

Thanks -

Mike