Re: [K12OSN] Local Devices are Cool !!!

Krsnendu,

My parents have a cheapo card reader that worked in
Linux w/ no special configuration (it shows up as
/dev/sda* and is automounted in Ubuntu).  Sometime
this week I'll try the SD card from my Canon camera in
their card reader and see what happens.  I'll report
back to the list.

I'll get you the model # of their card reader, too.

-Rob