Re: [K12OSN] Quicktime challenge and FOSS support

Makes me wish that Apple would just support and Linux version of
Quicktime. Wishful thinking.

On 12/23/06, Alan Hodson <ahodson elp rr com> wrote:
Hi folks

If you have a system that can run Quicktime and have 1/2 hour or so to
listen to an Open Source podcast (http://tinyurl.com/yjl88b ) please do
so. The debate after the podcast has gone south, and it may be in need
of a set of fresh eyes and opinions. We've all expressed our opinions
verbally - maybe you can help FOSS in writing.
Happy Holidays
Alan Hodson
TOSS Foundation
El Paso, TX