Re: [K12OSN] Quicktime challenge and FOSS support

Timothy Hart wrote:

Makes me wish that Apple would just support and Linux version of
Quicktime. Wishful thinking.

I believe it is perfectly possible to play Quicktime files on Linux. Ok, it's not officially supported by Apple, but it works. That being said, I'd say better encode an open source podcast using an open source encoder like Ogg.

Nils.