[K12OSN] Secure Online Testing

I seem to remember something on here about setting up Firefox so that
students can't open other programs and can't navigate to other sites
while they're taking an online test or quiz.

Am I just imagining that? If not, anybody have a search term I can use
that might pull up the correct thread?

Thanks,
Todd

P.S. The company I'm ordering my servers and switches from just told me
they got the purchase order yesterday! Woo-hoo!