Re: [K12OSN] DHCP on a different port..... was 'The Dreaded DHCP.....'

something tells me you have no access to ms dhcp..but you could use ms
dhcp to pass everything including Netvista (except macintosh ibook info
which i cant get working yet(though the bondi works fine))with winders
dhcp.
the only mystery we discovered was some weird print problem when option 60
was configured globally for the entire subnet..chuck