Re: [K12OSN] Problems with Firefox, OO and KDE apps start up speed with SMBLDAP

this was a question about with IceWM as the default manager. sorry for confusion J.

Julian Yap wrote:
--- Petre Scheie <petre maltzen net> wrote:
With version 6, do the Gnome items appear under the Gnome menu
selection? On my version 5 box, it's just empty; I think it was that way under 4.x also. Am I missing something during install that would properly populate that submenu?

With version 6, the Gnome menu items are populated.  Some
entries under 'Education' are twice populated.

~ Julian