Re: [K12OSN] terminal audio global setting

Yes, do just that: put the settings for the GX1s in the first part of lts.conf, under the [Default] heading, and specify the settings for the GX110s either by their MAC addresses, or tie specific adresses and hostnames to those MAC addresses in the /etc/dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf file, and then specify the settings by hostname in the lower part of lts.conf. Which is exactly what you just said.

Petre

Jim Anderson wrote:
I have a computer room running K12LTSP 5 with 24 terminals attached,
almost all are GX1s.  Is there a way to enter the audio driver in
lts.conf globally for the the GX1s.  The remaining non-GX1s (GX110s) I
could designated sound by MAC address.

Jim