[K12OSN] Elementary school software needs...

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 22:12:22 UTC 2006

I agree with you Petre, but I also find that people
who are being given an operating system that they're
not familiar with do better with less choices at
first.  It makes the menu tree seem less intimidating.
 Maybe a full menu tree and a good set of default
application launchers is the answer.

-Rob

http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/fc6.i386/remi-release-1-2.fc6.remi.noarch.rpm