[K12OSN] HP Compaq thin client t5515

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Wed Feb 1 14:36:17 UTC 2006

We use them along with the HP 17" LCD and love them.  We got the 128MB
model, however, that memory is wasted since it is booting off of the
server.  The Linux OS that is loaded is pretty slow if the system boots
from flash.  It works great when booting from the LTSP server.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26