[K12OSN] Our Free Software Keynote at NECC

Tom Hoffman tom.hoffman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:14:19 UTC 2006

On 2/3/06, Steve Hargadon <steve.hargadon at gmail.com> wrote:

> As you are probably aware, Paul Nelson has spearheaded the Open Source
> work with NECC for some time.  Jeff Elker, Paul Flint, and I took over
> the duties last summer when Paul couldn't make it.  I've stayed in
> touch with the shows organizers, and they seem anxious to do more and
> better this year, and we have discussed the very things you have
> mentioned.
<snip />

All the Cue stuff looks great Steve.  And I certainly acknowledge and
appreciate all the good work that's been done in the past at NECC by
Paul, Eric, Jeff, the other Paul and you.  I'm just feeling paranoid
about it because I think this is the year we really can start to break
through.

--Tom